Saturday, September 20, 2008

Stressed

ok I need another blog of venting.. So as babycenter would say i have a "spirted Toddler" Sometimes i'm in tears asking what happened to my easy going happy little guy.. He has just been SO crabby and not happy for awhile now.. He throws fits and screams out of the blue.. I don't normally mind it i just ignore it when we are home but when we are in public it is so bad.. I guess i just really hate it when people STARE.. What the Hell ( excuse my lang.) do they want me to do about it.. he is 1 i can't put him in timeout yet and even if i could spank him in public he wouldn't understand it.. SO i don't know what they want me to do about it .. just let him win and have his way NO i don't want a spoiled brat.. Thursday i was in columbus and we were at the new walgreens and there were 4 nosey elderly ladies and my son didn't get his way for something just started screaming.. they just stared and whispered to each other i was so pissed i was like WHAT.. I'm sorry but if the elderly wants us to respect them then they need to respect us.. I'm sure they were like oh my gosh that woman can't even handle her one kid and she is pregnant.. you know what.. I feel i'm a pretty Damn good mom so i don't know what they want from me.. I just bawl alot of times when my son does this because i don't know why he is doing it and i can't help him i don't know if it is just my hormones or what but i seem to cry alot anymore cuase he does these fits a lot.. like tonight we tried to go up and eat supper at the bar and i had to get a to go box and put my food in it and left to go home wiht him he was just out of control nothing would make him happy.. And of course i'm always thinkgin i need to leave cause i'm pissing people off cause my son is scraming and throwing a fit.. and like i said before they just look at you and i guess i'm the only person in the world wiht a child that screams and throws fits cause no one understands it.. well ok i'm done venting and rambling on and on ..

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Kelsey...I wish I could offer you some support on this issue that might actually make you feel better. All I can say is, don't worry about what other people think. You are a wonderful mother and people have no right to judge when they don't know you, but that's what people do...young or old. It's just a fact of life, as I'm sure a naughty 1 1/2 year old is too...there's a reason they call that second year the terrible two's. Maybe he's just getting all of that out of his system BEFORE the baby comes...that would be nice, right?! Love ya!