Thursday, October 23, 2008

Another Tag!

Well we have another game for everyone to play.. I was tagged by Delanie to list 7 secert or facts about myself.. geez that is personal :) I guess i'll try everyone knows everything about me.. I'm not shy so they will prolly be more facts :)
1. I graduated with a class of 8 from high school, with one boy and one exchange student..
2. My children will be 17 months apart..
3. I took dance for 11 years.
4. Favorite restaurant is Skeeter Barnes or Olive Garden
5. I have a degree in Early Childhood
6. I love teen bopper movies..
7. I think Halloween is a stupid Holiday :)

Ok now i tag Tiffany Curry

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

I'll admit ~ Halloween isn't my favorite holiday either. But the things we do for our kids ~ right? :o} Great list ~ thanks for sharing!

Natalie said...

You're too funny! I love teeny bopper movies too. I have to be sneaky when I watch them, so Corey doesn't make fun! Wanna go to High School Musical Three when it gets here?? Seriously.