Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hello!!

Hello everyone.. I just thought maybe since everyone i know has a blog that maybe i should start one.. This would be easier than sending out so many emails to everyone.. I know i check my friends blogs daily.. Well we are pretty busy at our house here in Rising City.. Heath has been really busy with replanting due to this wonderful Nebraska weather.. As for me i'm enjoying staying at home with our beautiful little boy Coy.. He will turn one on July 30th.. And we are waiting for the arrival of our second one at the beginning of the year!! so i will sure be on my toes but it is all worth it, children are an amazing gift.. I will try to keep this updated but as people know that have me on myspace and facebook it takes me awhile to update :) But i will try to be better!! Take care everyone and God Bless!

No comments: